segunda-feira, 15 de novembro de 2010

Sobre os Olhos Incertos

I've been seeing you love, and your wandering eyes. They can't face mine. I've been longing for your eyes to tell me the things I need to hear to go on. I've been waiting for them to share some happiness or at least some hope. They don't seem to know where to go, and sometimes they lie, they lay on something insignificant, some empty space, like windows to your thoughts. They talk in a language I don't understand, I feel like watching a sad foreign movie without the subtitles on. I've been trying to find a connection to you, a glimpse, or whatever... but I'm left in a blank space, at open sea. It's hard to swim dear, the water is cold and so dense... its hard to move. I can't reach the shore, I'm far from the surface and I can't breath.

Where do you rest your eyes? they don't glide at mine and I'm lost and lonesome wandering thought the fog. Living in the brooms, every step away from my sanity and closer to a labyrinth, a cliff, a precipice.

I've been lost in you love. I've been lost in you. I've lost my mind. My mind.

Nenhum comentário: